- This event has passed.
Discussion on Hindu Temple Architecture of Southeast Asia
October 9, 2022 @ 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM
India and Southeast Asia share long cultural heritage. Architecture of the southeast nations was inspired by the Indian temple architecture, as those were Indianized as part of the Greater India.
- Dr Phan Anh Tu, (Vice-Dean of Faculty of Cultural Studies, University of Social Sciences and Humanities (USSH), Vietnam National University), will be presenting on ‘Ruins of Hindu Temples in South Vietnam (Archaeological Findings and Controversies)’.
- Riza Afita Surya, (Lecturer, Universitas Jember, Indonesia), will be presenting on ‘Candi Gedong Songo “The Nine Buildings”’
- Goenawan A. Sambodo, (Archaeologist, Indonesia), will be presenting on ‘Architecture of Prambanan temple of Indonesia’
- Dr THUY Chanthourn, (Deputy Director General, Institute of Culture and Fine Arts, Royal Academy of Cambodia), will be presenting on ‘Indianization in Funan and Chenla in Cambodia (Temples and Cultural sites)’
- Solyy Ratha, (Individual researcher, Cambodia), will be presenting on ‘Exploring PHNOM DA ancient Khmer capital (Funan era) through the ancient silk routes’
- Aditya Wardhan (Individual researcher, Cambodia), will be presenting on ’Temples in Java’
will be speaking on the Hindu Temple Architecture of Southeast Asia in presence of Prof. Deenabandhu Pandey.
To register for participation certificate kindly fill the form –
Google Meet link – https://meet.google.com/jzd-veyo-ucn